Go Smile is an easy to use and well established product, Go Smile is clinically proven to whiten teeth up to 10 shades in 7 days. Simply apply it just twice a day; once in the morning and once at night, for 2 minutes each time. We found it to be a convenient and solid choice for whitening teeth.
- Speed of Results
- Overall Rating
- You will get white teeth in just a week
- It is fast, convenient and easy to use
- Kit contains 6 bonus ampoules, which provide three extra days of whitening
- Claims no sensitivity
- Safe to use on natural teeth and crowns
- Some customer reviews claim effectiveness was just above average
How Go Smile whitening system works?
The makers of Go Smile teeth whitening system state that when the system is used on a regular basis, it can make your teeth look up to five times whiter than they were before you used the system. “Go Smile is attractively packaged and easy to use and is will whiten your teeth over time.” The system is fast, easy to use, and ensures that the whitening serum stays potent until the moment you’re ready to use it. Just Flip, Pop, and Whiten with one of the ampoules twice a day for seven days, and soon you’ll be flashing those pearly whites. As a special bonus, the Go Smile whitening system comes with six extra bonus ampoules, which provide three extra days of whitening, to use whenever you want a whitening boost. You can use the extra ampoules on stubborn stains, to continue your whitening past the seven-day standard period, or to brighten up before a special occasion.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Propylene Glycol
- Potassium Nitrate
- Potassium Phosphate
- PVM/MA Copolymer
How to use Go Smile:
- First, remove the tube from its cardboard sleeve, flip it around, and reinsert it back into the sleeve with the sponge tip exposed
- Squeeze the tube to break the inner glass vial which contains the whitening gel
- Continue to squeeze the tube until the sponge tip becomes soaked with the whitening gel
- Paint the gel on your teeth (see image below)
Before and After effects of Go Smile
- Whitens teeth dramatically, an average of 7 shades in just one set of treatments
- Safe to use on crowns, veneers and other dental restorations
- Majority of study participants said it was effective and improved the look of their smiles
- Causes virtually no sensitivity.
- “I had my teeth whitened at my dentist’s office five years ago. Ever since I have been keeping up the results with Go Smile ampoules. They whiten and remove coffee and tea stains. I apply one ampule in the morning and one in the evening once a week and every 6 months I do the 12 day regimen.”
- “If you just have stains from food, I guess this might work for you, but my teeth are discolored from taking Tetracycline as a child (in the 1960s) and it did not work for me. It might have lightened them a little but for this much money, Crest strips work better. I will say I had very little sensitivity which I always suffer from when using the strips.”
- I whiten my teeth often and I really liked how this product isn’t goopy and sticky like other gel products. It’s like you’re coloring with a felt-tip crayon! And the hydrogen peroxide cleans your gums in addition to whitening your teeth.”